Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 1


Well Day 1 went off without a hitch for the most part. This week isn't a super intense experience because most of the focus this week is just cutting my diet in half. At first it didn't seem like a big deal but I love food and when you work around it all day long, snacking is next to impossible. So instead I just drank a ton of water to give my stomach a temporary feeling of being full. For lunch I had half a veggie wrap, one whole egg and an apple. Id rather have a bacon stuffed piece of fat wrapped in butter but this meal gave me a boost of energy instead of a guilty indulgence. More and more people are becoming aware of my effort so I know there are eyes watching me from all sides. I didnt like all this attention at first but knowing that people are looking out for me and cheering me on has only helped in the beginning of this journey. Tomorrow I plan on waking up at 5:30am to complete my excercises for the day and than have a nice healthy breakfast. Than my day will consist of a sold ten hours or making fatty foods for the posh crowd of Denver Colorado. Hoo rah!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment