Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 7


Parenting definitely has its stresses. Regardless I enjoy the time I have with my daughter. Though I’ve been there her whole life, I feel like mentally I was only partly there. Times are better and watching her grow has been a as much of a surprise as it has been a joy. She seems to mature every day and I realized that she is old enough for me to really screw her up with my parenting….lol..no not really. You do think about it though.
This week has been what I believe to be a slow and steady drop into hardcore diet and workout regime. I am definitely sore at times and even my chest muscles ache enough to when I am running down some stairs, I feel like I have sore breasts. What is that about??
Patrick gave me my diet restrictions for the week and they seem doable. The portion sizes are actually larger than I thought which is good cause at times I actually have to fight to put weight on. Tomorrow I am going to the store and my goal is to be creative with what I have available to eat. Lately I have been eating more fish than anything so the only difference in my diet is I cant have a have my way with a piece of cake…..like at all.
Must remind myself to post my week 1 photo on Flickr tomorrow. I can definitely tell that my winter retention is falling off of my belly. Soon I will wash all my clothes on my dynamic stomach muscles.

2 comments:

  1. You will know the fish staff at the grocery store better than your neighbors by the end of the PCP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaa, washboard abs - nice!!! Can't wait to see!!!! ;) but seriously...

    ReplyDelete