Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 13

I am a fan of juices. I never was much of a breakfast eater (do to time constraints) so plawing down a banana and a gatorade was my means of getting some kind of nutrition to start my day. Ever since I have been reading labels and such I realized that 90% of the juice I drink is nothing but sugar water. Even my most favorite, Fearce Grape Gatorade, is actually terrible for you. I did find one drink that has zero calories and is naturally sweetened but it tastes like the backwash of better tasting juices. So these past two weeks I have stuck to water (natures fruit juice) and I can say it has been really really hard. Other than that I love the food I have been eating so far and love the feeling of eating something that is un-processes and mainly untouched by man. Quite delicious.

2 comments:

  1. The Gatorade itch will go away in a few more days. Give it time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaatoraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaade.......... gaaaaaaaaaaaatoraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaade............

    Water SUcks!!! It really really sucks. Water Sucks.....

    Ha - just kidding.

    ReplyDelete