Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 17


So I haven’t updated in a few days because I am in the middle of moving. Yet I have discovered a small window of time between moving and work to say hello to you all and update you on my progress on the PCP. One thing I will say is I feel great. I haven’t really noticed a difference visually but since we’re only at the end of the second week I am not too worried. I think I am over the hump where tasty sweets became a dirty vice that teased me to the point of insanity. It’s funny because I never have been much of a “sweets guy” but when you are put on a peddle stool in front of the public and told that by no means are you to eat anything with sugar ( at least for ninety days), all of a sudden sugar becomes a forbidden euphoric drug. I had dreams of snorting sugar on a toiled seat in some dirty hotel room. OK I didn’t but that would be amusing, wouldn’t it?
Even though things have been busy, I still wake up and do the exercises that are mapped out in my diet and for the most part I have stuck to the diet 100%. I am looking forward to getting settled and beginning a new year, at my new place. Everything is getting much easier but I am sure the time is coming where alot more is demanded from us. Take Care and Cheers!!!

4 comments:

  1. GREAT job nailing the diet even amidst the chaos of moving--and resisting the forbidden euphoric drug! (I'm so glad you didn't have to resort to snorting sugar off a toilet seat, even in dreams.) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so exciting! I can't wait for the pictures... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope the settling in is going well.... new home, new changes.... the timing is perfect!

    ReplyDelete